Lastly before we went off to start our own brainstorming, we put together an example of the "part" of the presentation:
1. Introduction- The book title, author and illustrator
2. Brief explanation of what the story is about.
3. Show each item (picture, object, drawing, etc.) and explain the significance to the story- how it relates to the character, setting, theme, etc...
4. Why it is your favourite (May show your favourite picture or read (short) your favourite part)
5. Thank your audience and ask peers for a question.
We did not use cue cards today... Hopefully tomorrow.