- Students are asked to be at the school for 8:15 am.
- Bus is leaving St.James at 8:30.
- Students are asked to bring a water bottle, snacks (optional- lunch is provided), swim wear, towel, sunscreen, change of clothes.
- Because this is a sporting event, active wear with runners is the most suitable attire.
- Carleton asks students to NOT bring personal electronic devices- cellphones, etc.
- We are leaving Carleton at 4 pm.ETA at St.James by 4:45 depending on traffic. Parents may pick up their children at the picnic table in the front of the school.
- Students are to check in with Mrs. Lewis or Mrs. Cheng before leaving.
- Let's have a safe and fun trip!!! Exciting!!!
June 17th- Our Field trip is tomorrow.
Mon-June 6th- Gaelic Football Workshop,Last AIM and WW go home
Wed. June 8th- AIM Due
Thurs.June 9th- WW due- Spelling Showcase
Fri.June 10th- PD Day
Tues. June 14th- Information Night for Parents of Grade 6 Students with an IEP
7 pm Holy Trinity School Room N307- note went home on Friday the 3rd
Fri. June 17th- Year End Trip to Carleton Sports Camp
Mon. June 20th- Practice at Church for Farewell Liturgy- Note to follow
Fri.June 24th- Farewell Liturgy- 12:30 followed by the Social for all,then music and games for students.
Mon. Jun.27th- Airbands!!
Tues.Jun 28th- Reports go home, Year End Mass- 10:30 Holy Redeemer Church- Volunteers Needed- write in child's agenda if you would like to walk with us
Wed. Jun 29th- Last Day of School for students...
Homework is extra practice of essential skills taught in class.It will be corrected and critiqued with supportive feedback.